Saturday, July 7, 2007

Course Reflection

How has the course been effective in broadening your perspective and skill set for managing technology for change? How could it be improved?

EDC 668 makes the connection between technology and our ability to impact our community. It has prompted me to explore changeability and has given me the realization that I can have both an influence on my environment and can expand my it. The result can be a flattening of at least the part of the world with which I interact.

While I really think the current structure of the course works great, one possible improvement could be a group project exploring creative ways to collaborate with web 2.0 technologies. However, I think given the workload in the final term, that would be difficult a far as time is concerned. I very much appreciated being able to work independently during the final push to complete my Action Research Project.

No comments: